Things to be thankful for:
- The reminder of the joys of singlehood that Roomies brings about.
- Soon stores will be offering huge sales so people can celebrate Christmas. Nothing says “Happy Birthday, Jesus” like increased consumerism.
- Looking outside at the beautiful colors of the trees and having the sudden realization that the trees are better dressed than I am.
- Enjoying the views of No Shave November until you walk past your roommate and realize that women celebrate it, too.
- A newfound appreciation for the only flavor available anywhere during this season: pumpkin spice.
- Winter is coming.
- The increased interest every politician suddenly has in my life.
- An upcoming holiday where it is socially acceptable to give thanks by gorging yourself with enough food to feed a small African country.
- Ring by Spring? Just around the corner, ladies.
- I have enough chapel credit to pass! …Not that I’m counting.
- You shall not pass! But in other news, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug is coming!
Written by Marlene Pierce
Posted In: Humor